Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/02/27 10:48:23 UTC

missing org.xml.sax.EntityResolver during Cocoon build

Hello,

I have this error when I try to build a Cocoon 2.1-dev snapshot (january 29, 2003) within an Eclipse project:
"This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type org.xml.sax.EntityResolver (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)".

I think I need some xml librairies.
If I try to add the xml-apis.jar library (from the endorsed folder), the build process returns 6500 errors!

Which libraries do I need?

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.12 with JDK 1.3.1_03

Thanks for your help
Sylvain (T)