Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by naga satish <cn...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/20 16:06:08 UTC

Filename attribute is changing automatically at fetchS3 processor.

I have created a nifi flow in which I’m listing files from S3 and fetching
those files. After the files are fetched by FetchS3 the name of the file is
changing. Here is the screenshot. My NiFi supported by cloudera and hosted
on AWS.

Re: Filename attribute is changing automatically at fetchS3 processor.

Posted by naga satish <cn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris, That makes sense.

Regards,
Satish.