Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Thomas Graves <tg...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/11/01 15:34:46 UTC

Re: Hadoop meetup at Hadoop World 2011

Any update on when this will be?

Thanks,
Tom

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
You're right. I forgot that we co-located the Hadoop and HBase meetups
- both are at 6pm.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Eli

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Eli Collins <el...@cloudera.com>.
Yes - apologies for not sending out the details!

The meetup will be Monday, November 7 at 6:00 PM, hosted by AppNexus
at 28 West 23rd Street, New York, NY.

Here's the meetup page:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-NYC/events/34488242

If you're interested in giving a lightening talk send mail to myself,
Aaron Myers <at...@cloudera.com>, and Jason Shao <js...@pulsepoint.com>.