Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/14 08:56:58 UTC

Re: Users - Sales Tab is missing. How to edit sales tax for astore.

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

>> Jacques,
>>
>> Thanks for the email. It did work. Now sales tax is not added to the
>> order
>> total. It just shows '0', though i would prefer it not to show at all if
>> the
>> tax amount is '0'.
>
> If you want to set VAT taxes you may use Accounting/Tax authorities and
> link to
> your store by "Vat Tax Auth Geo Id" & "Vat Tax Auth Party Id " at the
> bottom of
> Stores/Store. Else (no taxe at all) you have to modify the corresponding
> templates... (see
> applications/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/cart/showcart.ftl)
>
>> I have another question about the 'Tax IDs & Exemptions' option that
>> shows
>> in the shipment address page right after one logs-in the website. Can it
>> be
>> disable altogether. It may be confusing for retail customers and if one
>> does
>> not use it, it make no sense to display it.
>
> See "Show Tax Is Exempt" at the bottom of Stores/Store
>
> Jacques

Hi All
I'm trying to disable sales Taxes generally in ofbiz but I don't know how
I know that i accounting there's a part called Tax Authorities and there are
some options in the store which contains some flags
for example I want the Ecommerce web store not to add any sales taxes on
products
how I can disable this?

Re: Users - Sales Tab is missing. How to edit sales tax for astore.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <jl...@les7arts.com>.
Just remove your tax auth setting

Jacques

From: "Shereen" <sh...@hotmail.com>