Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Keith Brown <ke...@pluralsight.com> on 2004/09/29 22:34:45 UTC

Windows Event Tracing

I had my first look at log4net today, and it doesn't look like any of the
loggers write to the Windows Event Tracing service. I searched the list
archives for "Windows Event Tracing" and got zero hits.

Are there plans to have a logger over WET, or is there some architectural
reason why it's not under consideration?

Thanks!

Keith

Re: Windows Event Tracing

Posted by Thibaut Barrère <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the pointer!

RE: Windows Event Tracing

Posted by Keith Brown <ke...@pluralsight.com>.

Re: Windows Event Tracing

Posted by Thibaut Barrère <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,

Do you mean the application event log ? There's an event log appender
which can do that :

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/config-examples.html#HC-11731442

regards

Thibaut