Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2011/06/08 10:37:36 UTC

Time for next PDFBox release?

Hi,

I guess it's time for a new PDFBox release. There are a lot of bugfixes,
improvements and of course the new signing interface [1].

I can volunteer to RM if nobody objects and would cut the release in
about 2 weeks from now.

WDYT?

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX/fixforversion/12316242

Re: Time for next PDFBox release?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 16.06.2011 19:50, schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> Am 08.06.2011 10:37, schrieb Andreas Lehmkühler:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I guess it's time for a new PDFBox release. There are a lot of bugfixes,
>> improvements and of course the new signing interface [1].
>>
>> I can volunteer to RM if nobody objects and would cut the release in about 2
>> weeks from now.
> I'm planing to cut the release on tuesday the 28th in the late afternoon CET.
Just a friendly reminder, I'm planing to cut the release in approx. 20 hours ...

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: Time for next PDFBox release?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 08.06.2011 10:37, schrieb Andreas Lehmkühler:
> Hi,
>
> I guess it's time for a new PDFBox release. There are a lot of bugfixes,
> improvements and of course the new signing interface [1].
>
> I can volunteer to RM if nobody objects and would cut the release in about 2
> weeks from now.
I'm planing to cut the release on tuesday the 28th in the late afternoon CET.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: Time for next PDFBox release?

Posted by Ad...@swmc.com.
I second what Thomas said.

----
Thanks,
Adam

From:
Thomas Chojecki <in...@rayman2200.de>
To:
dev@pdfbox.apache.org
Date:
06/08/2011 02:20
Re: Time for next PDFBox release?

Hi Andreas,
great news. i post last day a improvment for the signing interface, if
this would be also released in the next version, this would be realy
great. The fix give the user a option to set a approximate signature
size. This shrink the pdf for about 20-40 kb.

The timing for the release is perfect. Thumbs up

Best regards
Thomas

Zitat von Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>:

> Hi,
>
> I guess it's time for a new PDFBox release. There are a lot of
> bugfixes, improvements and of course the new signing interface [1].
>
> I can volunteer to RM if nobody objects and would cut the release in
> about 2 weeks from now.
>
> WDYT?
>

> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX/fixforversion/12316242

- FHA 203b; 203k; HECM; VA; USDA; Conventional
- Warehouse Lines; FHA-Authorized Originators
- Lending and Servicing in over 45 States
www.swmc.com   -  www.simplehecmcalculator.com
Visit  www.swmc.com/resources   for helpful links on Training, Webinars, Lender Alerts and Submitting Conditions

This email and any content within or attached hereto from Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. Should you have any questions, please call (800) 453 7884.

Re: Time for next PDFBox release?

Posted by Thomas Chojecki <in...@rayman2200.de>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2011/6/8 Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>:
> I guess it's time for a new PDFBox release. There are a lot of bugfixes,
> improvements and of course the new signing interface [1].

Sounds good. Tika is gearing up for the 1.0 release soon, and having a
fresh new PDFBox version included would be nice. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting