Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2013/02/12 00:06:21 UTC

RE: GSoC project ideas wanted: Acoustic Echo Cancellation

Sebastian,

A few suggestions:

1)      If the Adobe Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) has not as yet
been implemented, please have the students complete this addition.

2)      Quality Assurance testing for the User Interface, review the UI
and ensure that features work well, text entered in an entry field does
not overflow when displayed in later Windows/Fields.

3)      Data validation checking for any data entry fields.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
We will try to implement it for 2.1