Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/26 07:32:51 UTC

RE: Upgrade path from ASF 4.0 to 4.1

Chandan,

>From  other mail threads I understand that new system vm template is valid only for Master Branch but not for 4.1. Rohit can confirm

Thanks
/sudha

Posted by Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>.
Sorry I didn't aware the new systemvm template is for 4.2, I thought
it's for 4.1

Because we cannot use old systemvm template due to the version of
dnsmasq is old. We need to have to generate new systemvm template with
newer dnsmasq, since IPv6 is already a part of 4.1.

The IPv6 template I provided is just upgrade dnsmasq to the newer
version. Not quite elegant.

--Sheng

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.