Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmy <cm...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 17:42:26 UTC

Re: Intermittent STUCK threads in Weblogic Server due to camel application

Hi Willem,
Thanks for your suggestion.  We configured the producer endpoints to
synchronous and re-ran the load test.  We ran two versions in parallel - one
with asynchronous (default) and the other with synchronous.  In our load
test that ran about 12 hrs continuously we observed two stuck threads in
weblogic server for asynchronous version and no stuck thread for the
synchronous version.

We are still planning to run more tests to see if the result is consistent.
But I am interested to know why asynchronous approach is causing stuck
threads in weblogic app server.  Is it a known bug in CAMEL?  Can we expect
the same behavior in other application servers also?