Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/07 08:26:59 UTC

Long delay in build running the BWS_2016_TestCase compliance test

I've noticed there is a two minute hang in the build in one of the
binding.ws compliance tests. Its easy to recreate, in
testing\compliance-tests\binding-ws run mvn clean install -o
-Dtest=BWS_2016_TestCase. I had a look in the Hudson log and it gets
the same so it doesn't look like its just me.

Its happening because Test_BWS_2016.composite has a binding.ws element
which points at http://example.org/Service1.wsdl, which is a valid
domain but the wsdl doesn't exist and WSDLModelResolver line 665 hangs
while working that out.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we could do to avoid this?

   ...ant

Re: Long delay in build running the BWS_2016_TestCase compliance test

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 7:26 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've noticed there is a two minute hang in the build in one of the
> binding.ws compliance tests. Its easy to recreate, in
> testing\compliance-tests\binding-ws run mvn clean install -o
> -Dtest=BWS_2016_TestCase. I had a look in the Hudson log and it gets
> the same so it doesn't look like its just me.
>
> Its happening because Test_BWS_2016.composite has a binding.ws element
> which points at http://example.org/Service1.wsdl, which is a valid
> domain but the wsdl doesn't exist and WSDLModelResolver line 665 hangs
> while working that out.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on what we could do to avoid this?
>
>   ...ant

As there've been no other suggestions for now i've just updated my
hosts file to use the loopback address for example.org, and that
avoids to two minute wait.

   ...ant