Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Dominique Pfister <do...@day.com> on 2010/03/16 17:39:14 UTC

chemistry-jcr and JCR 2.0

Hi,

I have made some major changes to chemistry-jcr, filling a lot of
missing functionality. At the same time, I upgraded chemistry-jcr's
dependency from jcr-1.0 to jcr-2.0, as well as chemistry-tests'
dependency from jackrabbit-1.6.0 to jackrabbit-2.0.0. Before
committing my changes, I'd like to know whether everybody feels
comfortable with it.

Kind regards
Dominique Pfister

Re: chemistry-jcr and JCR 2.0

Posted by Dominique Pfister <do...@day.com>.
Done :) I created a bug for this issue:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-167

and included my changes with the dependency upgrade.

Dominique

Re: chemistry-jcr and JCR 2.0

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
I'd say go for it :)