Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Paul Lussier <p....@comcast.net> on 2003/10/23 19:33:44 UTC

Subversion 0.32.1 release

I am pleased to announce that another interim release of Subversion is
now available. You can grab release 0.32.1 at the following
location:
        http://svn.collab.net/tarballs/subversion-0.32.1.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum for this release is: b06717a8ef50db4b5c4d380af00bd901

Please note:

  * This release is to correct for the problems introduced during the
    release cycle of 0.32.0.  There are no user or developer changes
    in this release.

  * This release was tested against and ships with the latest
    neon release, 0.24.3, though, ANY of the neon-0.24.x releases will
    work. Neon is available at: http://www.webdav.org/neon/neon-0.24.3.tar.gz

  * apr/apr-util from httpd-2.0.47 are still required.
    httpd-2.0.47 is available at: http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

For a full list of changes please refer to the end of this email.

Please direct all questions and comments regarding this release to
the dev_at_subversion.tigris.org and/or users_at_subversion.tigris.org
mailing lists.

===============
Version 0.32.1 (released 23 October 2003, revision 7497)
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/tags/0.32.1

 NOTICE: This release is to correct for the problems in the 0.32.0
         release.  There are no user or developer changes in this release
         other than the subversion/include/svn_version.h now reflects
         the correct version number.

 NOTICE: This release of Subversion causes an ra_dav client/server
         compatibility break with Subversions older than 0.28.0.

--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE

Re: Subversion 0.32.1 release (Win32 too)

Posted by Dmitriy O Popkov <di...@dimentiy.info>.
Hi!

> Sources compiled with VS 7.1 (.net 2003)

Is it linked with msvcrt71.dll ?
If yes, this no good (IMHO).

--
Dimentiy

Re: Subversion 0.32.1 release (Win32 too)

Posted by Dominik Guder <os...@guder.org>.
Hi,

compiled with:

Sources compiled with VS 7.1 (.net 2003) using libs & headers from PSDK
FEB 2003 and apache-2.0.47, neon-0.24.3, openssl-0.9.7b, zlib-1.1.4.

and python 2.3

so far

--
Maintainer German Banktransfer
Support unter www.oscommerce.de

Re: Subversion 0.32.1 release

Posted by Dominik Guder <os...@guder.org>.
Hi folks,

the win32 version is availiable:
http://www.studi.fh-wuerzburg.de/~dominik/svn-win32-0.32.1.zip

and python 2.3-bindings:
http://www.studi.fh-wuerzburg.de/~dominik/svn-win32-0.32.1_python.zip

since this is my first 'official announcement', please take it serious
especially the pyton libs, because I couldn't figuered out exactly which
files are needed for the svn directory

regards Dominik

Re: Subversion 0.32.1 release

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Thursday 23 October 2003 21.33, Paul Lussier wrote:

The Win32 binaries (thanks a lot to Dmitriy O Popkov <di...@dimentiy.info>
and the Windows installer can be found in the file sharing area at:

  http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=91

Enjoy.

Jostein

--