Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by kelvin ikome <kv...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/04 16:11:11 UTC

Interest in Contributing to Fineract

Hi everyone,

I am Kelvin Ikome, a Software Engineer from Buea, Cameroon.

Recently I have been searching for ways to improve my skills by
contributing to open source projects and Fineract CN seems to be a great
place for me to start with.

Financial exclusion is a problem faced especially in third world countries
and I believe Fineract CN is a potential solution which will improve on the
living standards and impact the lives of thousands of people.

I am proficient in Java and some frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot,
Jersey (Jax-RS) and as well as some front end technologies and I would be
happy to contribute to Fineract CN projects during my leisure time.

Thanks.
Kelvin -

Re: Interest in Contributing to Fineract

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Welcome Kelvin!

If you want a search which returns all the Fineract CN repositories,
this may be helpful:
https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aapache+fineract-cn

Here you can see instructions for building:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/How+To+Build+Apache+Fineract+CN

The Fineract CN project is very young, and the number of people
working on it is still quite small, so you will find areas in which
the documentation is missing or in need of improvement.  Please feel
welcome at any time to suggest improvements or make changes yourself.

Best Regards,
Myrle
Committer, Apache Fineract