Posted to community@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org> on 2019/02/12 15:26:16 UTC

Program of Flink Forward San Francisco 2019 announced

Hi everyone,

We announced the program of Flink Forward San Francisco 2019.
The conference takes place at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco on April 1st
and 2nd.

On the first day we offer three training sessions [1]:
* Introduction to Streaming with Apache Flink
* Analyzing Streaming Data with Flink SQL
* Apache Flink Troubleshooting & Operations

On the second day we have a great lineup of talks [2], including speakers
from Airbnb, Google, Lyft, Netflix, Splunk, Streamlio, Uber, Yelp, and
Alibaba.

Flink Forward is an excellent opportunity to learn about Flink use cases,
recent Flink features, and best practices of running Flink applications in
production.
It's also a great place to connect and mingle with the Flink community.

You can register for the event at
-> https://sf-2019.flink-forward.org/register

Hope to see you there,
Fabian

[1] https://sf-2019.flink-forward.org/training-program
[2] https://sf-2019.flink-forward.org/conference-program

Re: Program of Flink Forward San Francisco 2019 announced

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>.
Something that I forgot to mention:

We offer a 25% discount for every community member who is subscribed to a
Flink mailing list.
When you register and enter the discount code

MailingList

you will receive a 25% discount on all conference tickets, including
tickets for training.

Best,
Fabian

Am Di., 12. Feb. 2019 um 16:26 Uhr schrieb Fabian Hueske <fhueske@apache.org