Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tommy Pham <to...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/17 00:06:31 UTC

Re: missing action

Hi Lukasz,

Been busy with other things and didn't have time troubleshoot it.  I
finally got it to work properly via:

Maven clean
Maven install
Run on Server

Thanks,
Tommy

Re: Test with StrutsJUnit4TestCase

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Please register an issue in JIRA

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2013/8/17 Alireza Fattahi <af...@yahoo.com>:
> I forgot to merntion:
> When I extend StrutsJUnit4TestCase the assertTrue method is not found !

You must import them statically

Regards

Re: convetion maps parent actions too!

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
2013/8/19 Alireza Fattahi <af...@yahoo.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am usging convetion. All my actions extended a base action like
>
> public class AccountAction extends MyBaseActionSupport{
>
> }
>
> The convention maps the MyBaseActionSupport too.
> Is there any way we can avoid it.

Is it an abstract class?

Regards

Re: Spring Anotaction with Strust

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

Rather use @Service

>          @Bean
>              public  void editService() {

hm.... method that doesn't return anything is annotated as Bean producer ;-)

Regards

Posted by Alireza Fattahi <af...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
May be this a spring question but please help me...
Consider the example:
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.2.x/docs/spring-and-struts-2.html

I want to use spring anotation for defining the beans.
So I make a EditServiceInMemory class as below:

@Configuration
public class EditServiceInMemory{

         @Bean
             public  void editService() {

        }

}

Accroding to spring above should be same as:

<bean id="editService" class="org.apache.struts.edit.service.EditServiceInMemory" />

But the anotation is not working!
Is is any thing regarding to spring plug in ?!

I also added the below in applicationContext.xml:
 <context:annotation-config/>

~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi

Re: Test with StrutsJUnit4TestCase