Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1998/05/02 06:40:52 UTC

(offtopic) wanted: Solaris 2.6 box w/ab2 running

Anyone have a 2.6 box with the answerbook web server (defaults to running
on port 8888) running that is available from the net that I can try
crashing?

Just crashes the ab2 server, nothing else.

I am absolutely amazed at what some of this stuff that people call web
servers can do.  I really wish that there was a printf format for printing
the next x bytes of memory instead of just %s for to the next null.  <g>