Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fabien Nisol <ni...@hydro.qc.ca> on 2002/03/25 16:32:20 UTC

Re: bug in catalina.sh

Thank you !
I already solved my problem by changing #!/bin/sh by #!/bin/ksh on the top
line of each tomcat scripts.... It appears to be a Tru64 bug which was
discussed in bugzilla on jakarta.apache.org... (I saw this after having
posted my problem)

Thank you for your explanation for the "$@" instead of $@, I did'nt think
of that possible problem... To bad Tru64 is not that standard ( I miss my
Solaris station ;)