Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Harper, Brad" <br...@epsiia.com> on 2008/04/16 23:13:32 UTC

Using cppunit Unit Test Framework with Maven

It looks like there's been some progress made in this area since I last
looked into it, specifically the jade-native plugin [from jfrog.org] and
the NAR plugin [from freehep.org].

I'm returning to a dormant project originally set to use the maven
native plugin, and am trying to decide on a direction, with
Cppunit-based tests now part of the equation.

Has anyone run down this road recently? Thanks.

Brad

Re: Using cppunit Unit Test Framework with Maven

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello all, jfrog is a spin of my native-maven-plugin, and if it has
active support, I would recommend to go with it.

Other wise, we can bring some of their new functionality back to the
mojo's one, however it also require more interests
from community to make this happen.  Would you like to become one?

-D