Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Wise, Bowden (Research)" <wi...@crd.ge.com> on 2002/08/23 20:15:58 UTC

RE: Let me try this again: tomcat returns cached file rather than updated file

Thanks for the response, Mike:

Note this test was done within a java program -- outside
the browser -- so there is no browser at all, has to be
coming from Tomcat in response to the underlying HTTP GET
sent by the call to get the content by the java URL
object

Bowden

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cdi-hq.com>.
Try restarting tomcat after clearing out the "work" directory.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com