Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dave Rathnow <Da...@umsltd.com> on 2006/05/03 23:58:58 UTC

junitreport error: ClassNotFoundException: redirect

Hi,

I've searched the archives and Googled this error but I can't find the
solution.

I'm using Ant 1.6.5, Java 1.4.1 and Xalan 2.7.0 and have xercesImpl.jar,
xml-apis.jar, and serializer.jar all in the $ANT_HOME/lib directory.
When I try to run the junitreport task, I'm getting the following error:

[junitreport]
jar:file:/c:/apache-ant-1.6.5/lib/ant-junit.jar!/org/apache/tools/ant/ta
skdefs/optional/junit/xsl/junit-frames.xsl; Line 37; Column 53;
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: redirect

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

Thanks,

Dave.

Re: junitreport error: ClassNotFoundException: redirect

Posted by "Ivan \"Rambius\" Ivanov" <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

Can you post the relevant parts of your build script
mainly the part with <junitreport> task?

Regards
Ivan

Posted by "Ivan \"Rambius\" Ivanov" <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,