Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/11/14 18:38:34 UTC

RE : [m2] release:prepare (java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1)

No Just : SNAPSHOT.
It's in order to deploy snapshot in a maven1 repository.
But it works really better with version-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
- Olivier

Re: RE : [m2] release:prepare (java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1)

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
cool :)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
I fixed this exception

Emmanuel

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I've seen this too. For now I've reverted back to using
"x.y-SNAPSHOT" - but this definitly happens ;-)