Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/09 01:34:54 UTC

Suggestions

Hi devs,

Here are some suggestions about documents in rocketmq-site.

1. "Versioned" documents.
2. Some important parts are missing in documents:
  APIs, as well as examples (Producer, Consumer)
  Configurations (Broker, NameServer, Producer, Consumer)

Thanks,

Xin Wang (vesense)

Re: Suggestions

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the responses. And I have another suggestion: As rocketmq
beginners, we may need more details about "pull" and "push" Consumer mode.
We/beginners must understand the concept clearly before deciding which one
to choose. We'd better add more explanations at some place(CONCEPT/FAQ page
can be an option).

- Xin

Re: Suggestions

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.