Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk> on 2007/07/20 19:54:51 UTC

"sessionDestroyed" don't respond to the user closing the browser window

Hi.

I am trying to get the number of sessions that is active.

I have made a SessionListener and every thing works as I intended except
that the “sessionDestroyed” don’t respond to the user closing the browser
window.

I there a way to destroy/invalidate a session when the browser is closed
without using javascript:onunload

Soren, DK

Re: "sessionDestroyed" don't respond to the user closing the browser window

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.