Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shan Paul <sh...@unitech.com> on 2003/09/17 12:06:23 UTC

Redirecting System.out message to my application log

Hi All,

We are running tomcat 4.1.4 for our application. We have some Servlet
classes which include System.out.println to log message and any
exceptions encountered.

These System.out messages are being logged into catalina.out. We are
interesting in re-directing these log messages to the application log
file , so as to make it easy for the user.

Is there any way , the messages from catalina.out can be logged to my
application log file ?

Any help/tips would be of great help.

Thanks in Advance,
Shan

Re: Redirecting System.out message to my application log

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
Already answered today!

-Tim

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.