Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Pinnamareddy, Gopal" <go...@alionscience.com> on 2021/04/18 14:19:38 UTC

Apache Project

I’m looking to implement the NiFi Project scratch onwards,  I was installed the server ec2 NiFi and business cases . Please let me know any webnair or sessions available fo r the project implementations. Looking forward to hear from you

Thank you
-Gopal

Re: Apache Project

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
There are tons of tutorials on YouTube that are free, accessible and
decent quality. Start there if you're looking for that sort of
introduction.

Re: Apache Project

Posted by Timothy Spann <ts...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
I have a few listed here

https://github.com/tspannhw/EverythingApacheNiFi

gopal.pinnamareddy@alionscience.com> wrote:

> I’m looking to implement the NiFi Project scratch onwards,  I was
> installed the server ec2 NiFi and business cases . Please let me know any
> webnair or sessions available fo r the project implementations. Looking
> forward to hear from you
>

> Thank you
> -Gopal
>
> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10
>
> --
*Tim Spann*
 Principal DataFlow Field Engineer - 609-250-5894 - https://dev.to/tspannhw -
@*PaaSDev*
<https://www.flankstack.dev/>
[image: Cloudera][image: Cloudera on Twitter][image: Cloudera on
Facebook][image:
Cloudera on LinkedIn]