Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Martins Pedro <Pe...@swiss-as.com> on 2023/05/04 08:33:20 UTC

PDFBox graphics2d bugfix request

Hello, my name is Pedro Martins and I'm here to report what I think is a bug.

I noticed that in the PdfBoxGraphics2DFontTextDrawer class of the de.rototor.pdfbox.graphics2d package, an error is being printed using System.err instead of creating an error entry through a logger.

Here is the line of code: https://github.com/rototor/pdfbox-graphics2d/blob/cbc3c4551832dc7b844c8e73288ea6eb554d3aa3/graphics2d/src/main/java/de/rototor/pdfbox/graphics2d/PdfBoxGraphics2DFontTextDrawer.java#L415

I tried to use JIRA to create a bug, but it is currently not in public mode. I hope you can do something about this.

Best regards,
Pedro Martins