Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/05/29 23:14:59 UTC

Re: Google Analytics

We're doing Analytics in just about all of the sites that we use.  We
are not however generating static pages in order to do it.  Is there
any benefit to this at all?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Google Analytics

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Tim,

No the new version seems to better handle dynamics sites. For OFBiz for instance you just have to exclude jsessionid from URLs. I don't know for Confluence wich is most interesting part I guess, even if http://www.ofbiz.org/ could be put under Analytics too.

I you are interested I can do it tomorrow

Just let me know

Cheers

Jacques