Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Robert Yokota <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 15:03:37 UTC

HBase Application Archetypes Redux

In case anyone is interested, I wrote a blog revisiting the HBase
application archetypes as presented by Lars George and Jonathan Hsieh:

https://yokota.blog/2017/07/12/hbase-application-archetypes-redux/

Re: HBase Application Archetypes Redux

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
On 7/12/17 11:03 AM, Robert Yokota wrote:
> In case anyone is interested, I wrote a blog revisiting the HBase
> application archetypes as presented by Lars George and Jonathan Hsieh:
>
> https://yokota.blog/2017/07/12/hbase-application-archetypes-redux/

Nice write-up! Thanks for sharing.

Re: HBase Application Archetypes Redux

Posted by Robert Yokota <ra...@gmail.com>.