Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Badrul Chowdhury <ba...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 23:55:07 UTC

Cannot connect to ES

Hi,

I am trying to use the Calcite-ES adapter to connect to a remote ES
instance (logs below). I can connect to the endpoint, but I have to use
credentials (login/pass). Is there and option in the model definition to
include those fields? The documentation does not mention any..

Thoughts?

Exception:
[..]

*Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: https://****.com: nodename nor
servname provided, or not known* at
java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
at java.net.InetAddress$2.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:929)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1324)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1277)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1193)
at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1127)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.SystemDefaultDnsResolver.resolve(SystemDefaultDnsResolver.java:45)
[..]

Model file:
{
"version": "1.0",
"defaultSchema": "elasticsearch",
"schemas": [
{
"type": "custom",
"name": "elasticsearch",
"factory":
"org.apache.calcite.adapter.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchSchemaFactory",
"operand": {
"coordinates": "{'https://****.com': 9200}"
// "coordinates": "{'127.0.0.1': 9200}"
}
}
]
}
--

Cheers,
Badrul

Re: Cannot connect to ES

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
HTTPS support was added recently (see CALCITE-3335
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-3335>). To be released in
1.22

Currently ES configuration expects hostname without schema prefix (eg.
https://).

Re: Cannot connect to ES

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.

在 2019年10月8日 +0800 AM8:13,Badrul Chowdhury <ba...@gmail.com>,写道: