Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lev Khomich <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/18 15:37:45 UTC

RDFa parser implementation proposal

Hello!

As I see at http://rdfa.info/test-suite Any23 passes near 50% of RDFa tests
and project has 4+ related tickets in issue tracker.

I've implemented such parser in java. It fully supports all related W3C
specifications for both html4, html5, xhtml, xml and svg. It also supports
all
optionals such as role attribute, vocabulary expansion and processor graph
reporting.

If you are interested, I will be happy to provide Any23 integration.
You can try demo at http://demo.semarglproject.org or test
standard conformance at http://rdfa.inf/test-suite
(with processor url http://demo.semarglproject.org/process?uri= specified).

Best regards,
Lev Khomich

Re: RDFa parser implementation proposal

Posted by Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com>.
+1, there is no reason to maintain your own RDFa parser these days with so
many java RDFa parsers around. I wish I could help put the glue between
any23 and semargl but I'm no java programmer :(

Steph.

--
Steph.

Re: RDFa parser implementation proposal

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simo,

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi all guys,
>
> did anybody have the chances to have a look at the issues? Is anybody
> working on them?

No I've not been able to do this yet. This is simply down to the time of
year and that I am not requiring the use of the Any23 RDFa code *at the
moment*.

I'll make sure to update this if and when I do get around to it.\\Apologies
fo late reply, and thank you Lev for the comments, code and of course most
importantly your patience and input.

Best for now

Lewis

Re: RDFa parser implementation proposal

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all guys,

did anybody have the chances to have a look at the issues? Is anybody
working on them?

Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Lev,

I am currently forking the github repo in order to help you deploying
semargl on the central repo - stay tuned on GitHub!

Posted by Lev Khomich <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

Posted by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
*Lewis*

Re: RDFa parser implementation proposal

Posted by Lev Khomich <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

Posted by Peter Ansell <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lev,

Posted by Giovanni Tummarello <gi...@deri.org>.
This is really great lev,thanks!!
Gio

Posted by Stéphane Corlosquet <sc...@gmail.com>.
Great to have your support, Michele. Adding the any23-dev list to make sure
the right folks are kept in the loop.

Steph