Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 05:29:48 UTC

Blog post - 1.5.2

Crafted up this post for announcing the 1.5.2 release:

  - http://blogs.apache.org/preview/tomee/?previewEntry=apache_tomee_1_5_2

States that 1.5.2 is a maintenance release and gives a slight teaser for the 1.6.0 release.

Hope to publish it in the early afternoon Pacific time unless there are any changes or comments.  A bit shorter of a window than usual, but as we've already delayed announcing it, hoping we can get something up soon.

-David

Re: Blog post - 1.5.2

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me. Thanks.

Just one word missing maybe
"we're doing everything we can do *TO *deliver you more TomEE"

--
Jean-Louis