Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Rafal Janik <ra...@softwaremind.pl> on 2012/07/26 11:48:55 UTC

Is it possible to 'force stop' cxf bc provider?

Hi All,

Let's say there is  a simple servicemix proxy with cxf-bc consumer and
provider.
For consumer there is an inteceptor which stores somewhere exchange id
and other things.

I'm wondering if there is any possibility from external process to stop
executing the message processing on the destination (provider target)-
so probably to force stop the provider and return for example some fault?

regards

rafal

--
Software Mind

Software Mind

*Rafal Janik*
Software Engineer

Mobile: +48­ 668­ 483­ 613
Phone: +48 12­ 252­ 34­ 00
Fax: +48­ 12­ 252­ 34­ 01
rafal.janik@softwaremind.pl <ma...@softwaremind.pl>

*Software Mind SA*
ul. Bociana 22A
31-231 Krakow, Poland
www.softwaremind.com <http://www.softwaremind.com>

	Focused on Results

Software Mind SA based in Krakow at ul. Bociana 22A, 31-231 Krakow NIP
9452012822, seed capital PLN 500,000.00 (fully paid up), KRS 0000300409,
District Court Kraków S'ródmies'cie, XI Economics Department of the
National Court Register
The following message is confidential. The full content of the
stipulation is avaliable under this link
<http://www.softwaremind.pl/pl/Stopka>.

Re: Is it possible to 'force stop' cxf bc provider?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yeah, it's possible, you can just configure a busCfg for a cxf bc provider, in this busCfg you can configure a http:conduit for this cxf bc provider, where you can specify a ReceiveTime as 1s, it's default value is 60s, you can take a look at [1] to get more details.

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html
Freeman
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang