Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/06 14:55:08 UTC

Camel 1.4 release

Hi,

It's been 2 months from our 1.3 release and since then we made 127
fixes and improvements.  I believe it's time to start thinking about a
1.4 release.  If you guys agree I can push out a release candidate for
us to check out.  Please let us know what other issues you think
should absolutely be fixed in the 1.4 release.

Thanks
Hadrian

Re: Camel 1.4 release

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I just wanted to say that I am absolutely impressed how active camel is.
127 issues in 2 months probably makes camel one of the most active
projects out there. You guys are really doing great work.

Greetings

Christian
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Re: Camel 1.4 release

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sure - lets build an RC! :)

I've just fixed up missing spring jars in the assembly. An RC always
helps flesh out those little issues you forget about until a release
comes along :)

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: Camel 1.4 release

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Agreed, once the JMX stuff is sorted, lets get 1.4 out!

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: Camel 1.4 release

Posted by William Tam <em...@gmail.com>.
I am getting close to have the JMX stuff patched.

- William

RE: Camel 1.4 release

Re: Camel 1.4 release

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Camel 1.4 release

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just checked the kit, we do not include the camel-spring-integration
and camel-scala into the java bin release kits.
I will commit a patch for it.

Willem.

Re: Camel 1.4 release

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.