Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/04 09:18:37 UTC

Re: Proposal: Official Python Version Support Policy

+1 good idea! Can you please open the vote Michael

Do we have multiple-python version tests? I suppose this will be
easier to do now with the move to github actions!

Re: [Vote] Re: Proposal: Official Python Version Support Policy

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Support for python 2.x is now removed from pip so time to move on our side too!
https://pip.pypa.io/en/stable/news/#id1

Posted by "Michael A. Smith" <mi...@smith-li.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.