Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 10:05:37 UTC

What is the different between JIBX and XMLBean?

I am familiar with JIBX which can bind a XML to a Java Object. Recently I've
heard that XMLBean can do the same thing as JIBX. Could anyone tell me what
the different is.

RE: What is the different between JIBX and XMLBean?

Posted by "Soto, Alex" <al...@grifols.com>.
Hi well I just don't know if this is what you are looking for but look
here https://bindmark.dev.java.net/old-index.html

you will find a comparision between a lot of bindings, then you can
choose what is best for your system.

I am familiar with JIBX which can bind a XML to a Java Object. Recently
I've
heard that XMLBean can do the same thing as JIBX. Could anyone tell me
what
the different is.

La informacion contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y esta reservada para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohibe estrictamente la distribucion, copia o utilizacion de esta informacion sin el previo permiso de su destinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario, por favor notifiquelo inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el presente mensaje de su sistema informatico.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete this message from your computer system.