Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sqlien <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/09/26 16:43:44 UTC

How to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french

Hi,

how to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french in
product/widget/catalog/ProductScreens.xml#EditProductPaymentMethodTypes"

transaltions are set in
accounting/config/AccountingEntityLabels_fr.properties

thanks

Re: How to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which OFBiz version are you using ? I see no problems without your changes for
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductPaymentMethodTypes?productId=GZ-1001
(Or my slower server https://lamouline.myvnc.com:8443/catalog/control/EditProductPaymentMethodTypes?productId=GZ-1001 which uses svn
567634)

Jacques