Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/29 21:13:53 UTC

[Trinidad] commandNavigationItem with useWindow attribute set to true does not open new window?

Hi,

I'm using a tr:commandNavigationItem inside a nodeStamp facet of a
tr:navigationPane. When I set the useWindow attribute to true, a new
window is not opening up and the view is displayed in the existing
window as expected.
I am using the following libraries:
Trinidad 1.0.6
MyFaces 1.1.5

I tried the Trinidad Example application and set checked useWindow
checkbox for the commandNavigationItem and it does not open a new
window either.

Does anyone on the list have any experience with this and have any
pointers for me?

Thanks,

Richard

Re: [Trinidad] commandNavigationItem with useWindow attribute set to true does not open new window?

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.
Correction,
The Trinidad version that I am using is 1.0.5

Thanks,

Richard