Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Everett Anderson <ev...@nuna.com.INVALID> on 2016/09/21 20:17:00 UTC

Equivalent to --files for driver?

Hi,

I'm running Spark 1.6.2 on YARN and I often use the cluster deploy mode
with spark-submit. While the --files param is useful for getting files onto
the cluster in the working directories of the executors, the driver's
working directory doesn't get them.

Is there some equivalent to --files for the driver program when run in this
mode?

Re: Equivalent to --files for driver?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
Hi Everett,

I'd bet on --driver-class-path (but didn't check that out myself).

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/