Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Remy Gendron <re...@arrova.ca> on 2008/06/03 22:03:11 UTC

Build Ant script is not compiling the features extension

The examples package is referencing the features package. Hence, the build
is failing because the compile.extensions target is not compiling the
features package.

Thanks,

Rémy

Courriel:            remy.gendron@arrova.ca

Cellulaire:          418 809-8585

Site Web:           <http://arrova.ca/> http://arrova.ca

Liste:

Re: Build Ant script is not compiling the features extension

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I've submitted a patch to the jira that solves this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12397403

Cheers

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Remy Gendron <re...@arrova.ca> wrote:

>  The examples package is referencing the features package. Hence, the
> build is failing because the compile.extensions target is not compiling the
> features package.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Rémy
>

> Courriel:            remy.gendron@arrova.ca