Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Hohl <ho...@ibidem.de> on 2007/05/22 13:47:25 UTC

A bit offtopic: How to Configure CC to run with maven 2 ?

Hello,

i already have CC running but actually my build seems not to start as CC
says that

the Build is Broken after 2-3 seconds.

I have mvn on the shell so I can invoke mvn install for example, after
that I start ./cruisecontrol.sh

and it starts with no failures. I already made an initial checkout of
the sources. Also my CC config.xml

seems ok. Maybe someone can point me to some link or give me a hint what
wrong ?

SVN is also available on commandline!

Thanks,

Jens

Re: A bit offtopic: How to Configure CC to run with maven 2 ?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I don't use CruiseControl, but surely there is a more detailed log
available that says something more than simply "build is broken".

Find that log and the specific error/problem you're running into, and
perhaps someone here can help. But realistically, this is a better
question for the CC Users list, right?

Wayne