Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2008/10/02 23:02:07 UTC

A little help setting up mail lists for Olio

Hi,

Can anyone in the incubator help out here?

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: A little help setting up mail lists for Olio

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Well, I filed the request officially with INFRA JIRA on Monday last
and hadn't gotten any response. No blame, people in infra are really
busy. So I thought I'd see if any of the incubator folks had a few
spare cycles to help out.

Craig