Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1998/01/13 23:49:23 UTC

mod_unique_id and multithread...

Hey Dean, you have any interest in making mod_unique_id work right on a
multithreaded system?

For win32 you can cheat since you can get a thread id that is a DWORD that
is unique across all processes.  I think.

Re: mod_unique_id and multithread...

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Nope I have no interest (I just don't have the bandwidth to get a winnt
development environment set up), but feel free to do it yourself... sounds
like you can just replace the pid with that thread id under WIN32.

Dean