Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ke...@sz.murata.com.cn on 2010/11/08 17:36:52 UTC

about alert function.

Hi All,

I would like to ask how to let the alert one by one to show ?
For below code,there are two Alert show in the window at the same time.
But I want to click Ok in alert1 and then process alert2?
What is proper way to do that?

Many thanks.

       window.open(display);
        Alert.alert(MessageType.QUESTION, "1.are you sure?", window);
        Alert.alert(MessageType.QUESTION, "2.are you sure?", window);
Example image.
Best regards,
Ken Jiang

Murata Electronics Trading  (Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
Tel:86-755-82847251
E-mail:kenjiang@sz.murata.com.cn

Re: about alert function.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
You need pass a DialogCloseListener to the first alert's open() method (you can't use the static alert() methods for this). Then when dialogClosed() is called, you can open the other alert.
Greg