Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Boyce <ch...@berbee.com> on 2004/02/20 21:44:23 UTC

Can't stop jk2 debug logging

I am trying to use UNIX domain sockets with mod_jk2 (Solaris, apache 2,
Tomcat 4.1.29).

When I use domain sockets, my catalina.out fills up with messages like
this:

( info ) [jk_jni_aprImpl.c (472)]  jkInvoke() invoke ed1b723c

I have commented out the logger in workers2.properties.  I can't figure
out where else this verbose debug level is being set, or what component
of this set-up would be writing these lines.

Can anyone help me turn this off?  All this I/O has to be taking a
performance hit.

THANK YOU

--
Chris Boyce