Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/04 08:46:07 UTC

Re: [jelly] Bugzilla cleanup

Zarro Boogs found.

Re: [jelly] Bugzilla cleanup

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
What about making a Jelly product, putting all the closed bugs in that,
and closing that for entry, removing the component?

Re: [jelly] removing jelly component (was Re:Bugzilla cleanup)

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Le 6 janv. 05, à 14:50, Martin van den Bemt a écrit :
> On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 09:28, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
>> Can someone remove the jelly component from the bugzilla ?
>> Or is it possible to close a single component ? (I doubt).
>
> Removing jelly from bugzilla will zap all past issues. Probably need a
> vote to do this..
> Another option is renaming jelly to eg CLOSED-JELLY, which is probably
> less intrusive.
> Only products can be closed for bug entry (eg the complete commons),
> so that is not an option.

How about the choice "jelly-is-not-here-but-in-jira as component title"
?

paul

Re: [jelly] Bugzilla cleanup

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.

Re: [jelly] Bugzilla cleanup

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Can someone remove the jelly component from the bugzilla ?
Or is it possible to close a single component ? (I doubt).

thanks

paul

Re: [jelly] Bugzilla cleanup

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <sm...@lfjr.net>.