Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by psterk <Pa...@Sun.COM> on 2009/03/25 21:13:01 UTC

Redirect after login does not work

Hi,

I have version 2.4 installed (I am not sure what the exact version number
is. Please let me know the best way to determine this.)  The redirect after
login feature is not working. Is this a known issue with older versions?
Below is a snippet from web.xml.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Paul

<filter-name>RedirectorFilter</filter-name>
      <display-name>RedirectorFilter</display-name>
      <filter-class>jrw.RedirectorFilter</filter-class>
      <init-param>
<param-name>destination</param-name>
         <param-value>http://(hostname
removed){request.uriAndQueryString}</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
<param-name>uri-rewrite-from</param-name>
         <param-value>^/gfwiki</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
<param-name>uri-rewrite-to</param-name>
         <param-value/>
      </init-param>
   </filter>

   <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>RedirectorFilter</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/gfwiki/*</url-pattern>
   </filter-mapping>

Re: Redirect after login does not work

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
I think this is a know issue with v2.4.  It was fixed in 2.6.  Check-out the
change-log for 'redirect'.
The version number is visible at the bottom of your left-menu.

dirk

Looking for a Caucho Resin ISP host for JSPWiki

Posted by Foster Schucker <Fo...@Schucker.org>.
I'm looking for a new ISP host for 6-8 JSPWiki sites, but I want to run
them under Caucho's Resin package.

About three years ago there was a discussion about ISP's, do any current
JSPWiki users have a current recommendation.

I know this is really off topic for this list, so feel free to respond
directly back to me: foster at schucker dot org.

Thanks!
Foster