Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "David B. Bitton" <da...@codenoevil.com> on 2002/03/26 00:04:00 UTC

SOAP and Resin

Just to see which was faster, I'm settingup my SOAP server using Resin
2.0.5.  I already have things working well with Tomcat (and I know, if ain't
broke..., but...).  Anyway, SOAP seems to run fine, but I get this:

  <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI</faultcode>
  <faultstring>Unable to resolve target object:
com.banklink.ilink.Renderer</faultstring>

my class file is in the same place is as the tomcat install.  it's in the
classes folder under WEB-INF is the soap dir.  Any ideas?

--

David B. Bitton
david@codenoevil.com

Code Made Fresh DailyT