Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Ghorpade, Rajendra" <RG...@onebridge.de> on 2001/12/13 10:55:04 UTC

LogKit : Factory for DatagramOutputTarget

Hi,

	I am using avalon framework,excalibur,logKit in my current project.
I want to log with a DatagramOutputTarget. As I looked in the API the
factory for creating the DatagramOutputTarget/s is not present.
So is it planned in the next release?
Anyway I am planning to write one.
Has any one done this already?

Raj

Re: LogKit : Factory for DatagramOutputTarget

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:55, Ghorpade, Rajendra wrote:
> 	I am using avalon framework,excalibur,logKit in my current project.
> I want to log with a DatagramOutputTarget. As I looked in the API the
> factory for creating the DatagramOutputTarget/s is not present.
> So is it planned in the next release?
> Anyway I am planning to write one.
> Has any one done this already?

I don't think any plans are made. If you create it would be great if you
could contribute it back ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete