Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Christian Pestel <ch...@orange.fr> on 2012/06/20 16:35:49 UTC

Arabic text rendered without ligature in a table cell;

Hi,

Arabic text seems not well rendered in a fo: table-cell although it is well rendered in a fo: block.
I use Fop Trunk.

Christian Pestel

christian.pestel@orange.fr

Re: Arabic text rendered without ligature in a table cell;

Posted by Christian Pestel <ch...@orange.fr>.
Effectively, with <fo:table  writing-mode="rl-tb" > the table has the first column is at right and the second column is at left.
Here is a sample with <fo:page-sequence writing-mode="rl-tb"> which enforce right alignment to block text and table column order and if I wrote text in arabic, the text would be written from right to left.

Thank you very much Gleen for your lighting.

Christian Pestel

christian.pestel@orange.fr

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.