Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Prashant <pr...@indicussoftware.com> on 2006/05/31 10:10:39 UTC

Can I use struts validators and navigation mechanism using Struts bridge

Hi,

I have started portal development recently and this is my first message.
I want to know if I can use struts validator and navigation mechanism
for portlets using Struts bridge.

There is JPetstore application which is using struts bridge for portlets
but there were no portlets used in this application . Can someone help
me to understand this application means any link which explains this
sample application will help..

thanks n regards
prashant chothani
--
Prashant <pr...@indicussoftware.com>

Re: Can I use struts validators and navigation mechanism using Struts bridge

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
Read this to get a better understanding of how the struts bridge works:

http://portals.apache.org/bridges/multiproject/portals-bridges-struts/features.html